Monday, January 23, 2012

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You!


Hey there, Lilypadquilters! Just a quick head's up to let you know there's something brewing for February, and I think you'll enjoy it! 
No, it's not a new coffee blend, although you might like to have a cuppa handy when you settle in to join the hop! 

It's the next Accuquilt blog hop, and we've got a Love-ly theme going on! It's the Go! Ahead and Show Some Love hop, and there are going to be lots of projects, tutorials, and maybe some giveaways, too! Ya know we all love giveaways, right? Of course!

So if you'd like to know who will be posting in our hop, click on the graphic in the right-hand sidebar, and you'll be able to see SewCalGal's post and the list of bloggers. Lilypadquilting will be posting on Thursday of the hop week, so I hope to see you here!

Meanwhile, start thinking red, white, hearts, valentines . . . work with me here!  It's going to be lots of fun, so be sure to tune in!

Love,

PS And if anyone reading this has not yet signed up to follow Lilypadquilting, please do --- we are still searching for those last few followers that will push us over 600 . . . and you know what that means! Cake, candy, ice cream, balloons . . . well, OK, we'll have a BIG, OVERSIZED giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. I have the button up on my side bar - I love it. 600 - oh super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you are so close to 600!!! I know you'll make it!! I'll be watching the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following you in my Reader but realized I'd never done the actual blog follower thing.

    Pls say "Hi" to Follower #595.
    You're on your way now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm 599! You are so close! I just found you by way of SewCalGal's Show Some Love Blog Hop. I'm also participating in the Hop and wanted to tell you thanks for creating the great graphic art for the Hop. I'm excited to be involved and looking forward to getting to know you and the other new to me bloggers involved in the Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)