Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Quilt Kit Market is re-opening!

We had a fabulous sponsor last year, and we were so sad to see the Quilt Kit Market close up . . . but now we are all happy dancing, because


The Quilt Kit Market is re-opening!!

Here is a special note from Michele:

I am so happy to announce that Quilt Kit Market is re-opening.  After a trip to Quilt Market in Houston last fall and much thought and prayer, I have decided to re-open the business without my partner. There has been some restructuring to the website and I have lots of new ideas that I can't wait to share with you.
I have spent the last few months restocking inventory and we have lots of new kits as well as precuts and fabrics by the yard.
 
 
Just look at these great kits that Michelle is offering on her site:
 


And for all of us that love our charm packs and jelly rolls and layer cakes, she has those in stock, too!


 
Here's another word from Michelle:

I am extending a special Grand Re-opening discount to all of my newsletter subscribers. You will get 10% off of your entire purchase if you use the code GRAND2013 when you check out.

We're so proud to welcome Quilt Kit Market back as a Lilypadquilting sponsor. (And here is a word to the wise ---- we will have a super giveaway starting on Monday!!)

Happy Easter to everyone!!

Love,

  

4 comments:

  1. I got her email and I'm happy to see her back too. I can't wait to see what great new things she has planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter =D
    It so nice to hear that she decided to reopen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I just signed up for her newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! I will bookmark the Quilt Kit Market page!
    Nan

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)