Friday, June 16, 2017

Grab our button!


Please feel free to grab that html code and put our button on your blog or mention it on your Facebook page! (Look over to the right....see that code? Copy and paste it, and the button will magically appear! Well, it's not magic, but it seems that way.)

For being a PR Angel, you'll qualify for extra entries in the prize drawings in August -- and those of you who've partied with us before know that it's a stellar party with awesome sponsors and prizes!

Accept our heartfelt thanks for helping to spread the word! The more the merrier, when it comes to our annual Pets show.  It's an awful lot of fun to scroll down through those linky party pictures and visit all the adorable pets and inspiring quilts!

More sponsors, prizes and quilting merriment and mayhem coming soon!

Love,


3 comments:

  1. Got it and putting it on my blog. I love the show and thank you for arranging it each year, I know it must be a lot of hard work. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on my blog and I'm talking to the twins about behaving, it's a very long talk that turns into begging, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)