Thursday, August 3, 2017

Linky Party rules....for August 10th!


I don't know about you, but our crew here at the Lilypad looks forward to this party every year! That is, when they're not diving into the button box....


Padsworth and DragonDrop (our mascots) love to see all the cats, dogs, hedgehogs, horses, ducks, and other fabulous animals!


This linky party is to celebrate two things we love -- our pets, and our quilts! Having a pet is NOT mandatory! You can grab someone else's pet to pose for you on a quilted project! (Grin)



Another possibility is to post a pet-themed project!



Every great event has some guidelines, okay, let's call 'em rules..... this party is no exception. I'm posting a link here that will take you to last year's blog post with the rules. 


                                                 CLICK HERE!

I'm not a social media wizard, so if I'm wrong, y'all will need to correct me....If you post your entry on Facebook, Instagram, or Google Plus, I believe peeps need to already be a part of that community to comment.....that causes us some trouble, since an important part of our party is leaving comment love for the beautiful entries. Flickr may be that way too, but I think it's a little more accessible than the others.



If you can, use a blog or Flickr, so that all of our party-goers can give you feedback! If not, I'm sure that everyone will see and love your entry, but you might not hear as many nice things about it!


Anyway, we have some great sponsors again this year, so get ready! August 10th will be here before you know it!!

Love,




3 comments:

  1. I will need to go to a friend's home to find a horse, what a great model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited, but of course the cats don't like to get on the quilts when I want them to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fast! I'm not sure I even knew it was August, LOL. I need to get the special bribe treats, pick a quilt and start sweet talking the terrible twins.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)